26. Fables - I don't know why I picked up the first trade, but here I am with every issue since.
25. Legacy heroes - There are two Catwomen, two Wildcats, two Green Arrows, two Hourmen, two Flashes, multiple Green Lanterns, and various gender-representatives of different heroes. I like that DC heroes have no problem sharing their codenames and it feels like a family get-together. All Marvel has is She-Hulk.
24. Birds of Prey - A superhero version of Charlie's Angels, without the sexist overtones. Great showcase for female superheroes who would usually have to had to wait for a crossover for an appearance.
22. Lex Luthor - He's evil.
20. Gotham City - Proof people will live anywhere.
19. Zatanna - Fishnets!
17. Uncle Sam & The Freedom Fighters - Deserve their own series.
16. Checkmate - Political intrigue and superpowers, a deadly combination!
08. Robin - Bats' second favorite is the best Robin ever and Beechen may just be the best Robin writer around.
07. Dick Grayson - Nightwing, Red Robin...Just keep him around.
04. Wonder Woman - Frankly, it's mostly because I just like the character and Gail Simone is on the way to make everything okay again. Oh, for the Dodsons, too.
03. Superman - If I have to tell you why, you don't like superhero comics.
02. Grant Morrison - Until Marvel gets its shit together and begs him back.