First, I'd like to say damn you, Spencer Carnage, because I was perfectly happy to not post for awhile and now I got this. Apparently, there is a meme going around where people have to do the following once they've been Tagged:
- I have to post these rules before I start.
- I have to tell you eight facts about myself.
- I have to tag eight people to participate.
- I'm supposed to leave a comment telling them they're tagged and to read my blog.
- And the tagees need to write their own blog post, telling us eight things and posting the rules.
Yes, Spencer, I ripped that right off your post.
So, I'll do it and just for the record, if I get tagged again, I'll post a link back to this one. I'm lazy like that.
1) If you were to hit Shuffle on my iTunes you'd have a chance to hear Alice in Chains, Big & Rich, C-Murder, Dashboard Confessional, Eminem, Fiona Apple, GZA, Hanson, Interpol, Jem, Kelly Clarkson, Lisa Loeb, Mos Def, Nirvana, OutKast, Puddle of Mudd, Queens of the Stone Age, Ramones, Seether, Trapt, U2, Veruca Salt, Wolfmother, Xzibit, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Zero 7, among many, many others.
2) I gave the DX chop at my high school graduation. I was sitting on stage when I saw my friend William walking up the stairs giving me sign language. As soon as his name was called and he walked up close, I jumped out my seat and we did the DX chop in front of DAR Constitution Hall. Break it down!
3) I got a 1220 the first time I took my SATs. A 1350 the second.
4) My regional manager gave me $20 when I helped set up two stores in Georgetown. I was on the clock, so he didn't have to give me anything and I was happy for the distraction. As far as I know, no one else can claim this.
5) I've only had one real date in my entire life. It was my first year of college and I went out with a sophomore architecture student who worked the dorm desk. It was nice and she was great, but I didn't talk to her again. I don't know why.
6) My friend William who I mentioned earlier probably still thinks I slept with his aunt.
7) Me and my brother Brian sometimes call each other at the same time and on a few occasions he or I have picked up the phone to call the other and we had basically answered the phone before it rang. We frequently make the same jokes, observations and sometimes think about the same thing over the course of the day and learn later that we had.
8) For some reason, babies love me.
And there you go. I will be tagging people who have more a personal style blog, and maybe even a couple people I don't even know. Thanks for playing!